Friday, December 19, 2008

Meeting Mackenzie (2007)

Mackenzie Joy Foster has arrived! A few short months after Cora and I went to see Eva, we went back to Washington to meet the beautiful little angel! I can't believe she's already over a year old as I'm writing this!
So yeah, taking 2 kids on an airplane, really not that fun when one of them is only 8 months old. Why don't airplanes have changing stations?? Can someone please please tell me why?? It was total hell LOL. But all so worth it and I'd do it over and over again! The kids had a blast spending time with Eva, Matt & Mackenzie. Mac is such a sweet little girl. She smiled at me the first time I held her! It's really hard being so far away from them. I always thought Eva and I would raise our kids together and they would grow up together... I just hope they are always the best of friends no matter how much distance is between them. I'm posting a recent picture of Mackenzie also. She's so freaking cute!






Eva, Matt & Mackenzie - Christmas 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment